Why outsource your payroll?
Small business owners, on average, spend eight to twelve hours a month on payroll related functions. To put that in perspective, that is between eight and twelve full days a year that could be used for more productive, revenue generating operations.
Keeping up-to-date with changes that effect payroll is also a time consuming duty.
So Why Outsource Your Payroll...
- Cost Effective
- Overhead can be reduced by not paying in-house, specialized employees.
- With our team efficiently handling your payroll and the associated legalities, your staff is freed up to for revenue generating operations.
- Accounting is our profession. You will have experts working for and with you.
- Stress Free Payroll Tax Filing
- Having professionals to assure that your federal, state and local payroll tax obligations are accurately and timely filed will allow you to breathe a little easier.
- Our team can handle IRS and State tax reporting and EFTPS tax deposits.
- Useful Reports
- You will have access to a number of accurate reports that can help you to make the most of your employees and eliminate unnecessary expenses.
- Time Efficient
- You will no longer need to research updates or new laws regarding payroll.
- No need for time-consuming data entry.
- We can handle the issuing of W-2, W-3 and 1099 forms as well as monthly, quarterly and annual payroll tax reports.